Protect Your Family From Harmful Pollutants. Use the Same Air Cleaning Technology as Hospitals
Not sure about your home’s air quality? Ask yourself these questions about your home’s environment:
- Does anyone in your family have breathing challenges?
- Do you ever smell pet odors in your home?
- Do you ever smell cooking odors or musty odors in your home?
- Do you have cigarette smokers or smoke odors in your home?
- Would you like to reduce approximately 90% of airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs?
- Would you like to reduce up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and germs? These include Staph, MRSA Superbug, E. Coli, Strep, and Mold on surfaces.
- If you answered yes to these questions, you’d want the 24/7 active air cleaning power of an air scrubber. Hospitals use this device to keep their air clean.
Contact us to protect your family with an air scrubber, air purifier, and dehumidifier. We also offer a quiet HEPA air purifier and filterless air purifier.
What is an Air Scrubber? What is a Quiet HEPA Air Purifier? What is a Filterless Air Purifier?
An air scrubber is a filtration device. It removes particles, gases, and chemicals from the air in your home. They draw air in from the surrounding environment. The air passes through a series of filters to remove contaminants.
The air scrubber we install is the activTek INDUCT 2000. which is installed into your air duct system to clean a home’s air environment up to 2000 square feet.
Why is the ActiveTek Air Scrubber Better Than Other Filterless Air Purifier?
Most home air cleaners can only target one type of airborne pollutant. This may be particles, gases, or chemicals.
The activTek air scrubber uses ActivePure technology. It is used to clean the air in hospitals and spacecraft. It will clean your home’s air of all types of airborne pollutants.
According to ActiveTek.eu, ActivePure technologies work together to clean indoor air. It is just like nature cleans air outdoors. It is the only product with validation testing from multiple universities. It has proven to reduce up to 99.99% of mold, fungi, bacteria, and viruses, including MRSA and Avian Bird Flu, on surfaces.
ActivePure RCI Cell.
This ActivePure Radiant Catalytic Ionization (RCI) cell is installed into your ductwork. It will actively clean your home’s air.
Are There Any Scientific Studies Showing That This Air Scrubber Technology Actually Works?
Yes. According to a study by Kansas State University. Ten of the most deadly forms of mold, fungi, bacteria, and viruses were subjected to…ActivePure. These ten organisms were placed on a piece of stainless steel inside a test chamber. The ActivePure cell was turned on for 24 hours. Test results showed a 24-hour reduction ranging from 96.4% to 100%.
This validates the effectiveness in which RCI treats the indoor surface environment. It uses a natural process at safe levels of oxidation.
These pollutants included:
- Black Mold
- Avian Flu and others